Friday, June 22, 2007

Day 12 - Transactions

The Making of a Service Dog Team - Suzan & Logan's two week team training



Today we worked on transactions where I'm in charge of the money!!! When Suzan buys something when she is using her scooter and the counter is too high, I can help her. Suzan puts the money in a special pouch and I do an "up" and then "give". I can then get the change back in the pouch and even take the package and carry it if it's not too heavy. You should have seen me carrying a plastic bag around the mall. Suzan said I was a really good helper and I really liked doing it!

Can you believe that we have only two more days of team training left?! Tomorrow and then our public access test on Sunday. We are going to bed early so this will be a short post. See you tomorrow!

No comments: