Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's Been a While...

Hey, it's me Logan. Bet you thought something happened to me, it's been a while. Actually LOTS of things have happened in the last year and a half (which is why I've been too busy to blog) so it might take me a few posts to catch up!

I'm going to take a look back at my calendar and photos and come back and let you know about all the great service dog adventures I've had. Here's a hint, one of them involved a Mouse!

If there's anything you want to know about me or service dogs in general, just leave a comment and I'll add it to my topics. In the meantime here's a photo of me having a little off duty winter fun!

3 comments:

Sheila and Bob said...

Logan, your Back....YEA !!!!!!

Get those furry little paws limbered up and Blog away.


Love,
Auntie Sheila,
Uncle Bob
Hamish & Sophie

Homer said...

Hi Logan,

I'm so happy to find your log and I've put your link at my google reader! I'll be back for more! Please keep blogging!

Love,
Homer

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed your blog and stories. I am following you now.
Cher
Goldenray Yorkies