Monday, November 5, 2007

We're back!!!!

First off, let me apologize for not blogging for a while. Suzan and I have been VERY busy and she's been hogging the laptop so I haven't been able to log on. Perhaps I should get my own? What do you call a laptop for dogs since we don't have laps?

I'll come back and blog about these individually but since I last posted a lot of things have happened. Suzan and I had our "official" service dog graduation ceremony. I won the Best Trick contest at Planet Dog's Woofminster fundraising event for My Wonderful Dog. That same weekend, Suzan and I won best costume at The Colony hotel's Howl-oween party. We also recently started Rally Obedience classes. All this while being a service dog extraordinaire!

Stay tuned for details and photos!

Wags & Woofs,
Logan

3 comments:

OlRedHair said...

It's great to hear from you, Logan! Congratulations to you for winning twice last weekend. That's neat you are doing Rally. Maybe your Mom will take some pictures. Hint, hint.

Anonymous said...

Hi Logan, We are glad you got some time on the computer, boy your Mom and you are busier than ever.
Heard about all the good and fun stuff you have been doing.
It sure was fun seeing you at Goldstock and we sure hope we will all be able to be together again next year.
Can't wait to read about more of your adventures. Does your Mom ever let you watch the Air Bud and Air Buddies DVD's?
I think you are much smarter than Air Bud ( and much better looking also)
Say Hi to you Mom & Dad and you kitty pals.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to have you back online Logan! We saw you at the Planet Dog event and you looked GREAT!! Thank you for the hugs and kisses. Your mom looked GREAT too. I think you are really good for each other and wonderful together!!! Keep writing, sweet girl!!