Friday, April 17, 2009

How Service Dogs Party



Birthdays are good except when your people make you wear funny hats.

Today we had a doggie birthday party. It was worth wearing the funny hats. We ate ice cream, chased balls and jumped in the pond and the river. Not with the funny hats on though.


My birthday was last Friday. I turned four. Or twenty eight in dog years, a good age.

In the first photo you can see all different colors and types of retrievers. Hailey and Shiva are labrador retrievers. They are service dogs too. Their birthdays are next month. Then that's me, Logan in the middle. I'm a golden retriever. My new friend Deka is a curly coated retriever. Nice 'do! And Bailey is a yellow labrador retriever service dog. We are almost the same color. Her birthday is next month too.

Happy Birthday girls!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sheila and Bob said...

Hi Logan;
Sure liked the picture of you at your Birthday Party. All your friends look so great and so well behaved. We bet you had a great day.

OlRedHair said...

Happy Birthday, Logan and friends! It sounds like a wonderful time was had by all. You guys look so cute in the birthday hats. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fantastic party Logan! Mum is organizing my party now! I wish you could come too!

Service Dogs said...

That is just too funny - party it up doggy style.

Anonymous said...

Party on my canine companions!